Commercial Real Estate Financing
Be on the Best Terms With Real Estate
Large or small, investment or owner-occupied, America’s Lending is your best resource for commercial real estate financing. With years of experience under our belts, we are positioned to offer you the widest range of financing options with the best possible terms.
Our Commercial Real Estate Financing Portfolio
Tell us what you need, and we’ll find it for you. Our offerings include the following:
- Construction Financing: Get permanent financing for construction projects ranging from $10,0000,000 to over $100,000,000. Principles must be experienced with equity.
- HUD and FHA Lending: Invest in multifamily housing, healthcare facilities, hospitals, and senior’s housing with these loans. Funding goes up to $50,000,000 with fixed low rates.
- International Financing: If you’re interested in the overseas market, America’s Lending has experience in the European and Eurasian nations. Loan amounts range from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000.
- Conventional Programs: Owner-occupied real estate and stabilized investments such as mobile home parks, industrial parks, multifamily housing, and self-storage get funded up to $100,000,000.
- Bridge Loans: You can get working capital through bridge and hard money loans with amounts up to $100,000,000 with variable rates to 14 percent and 80 percent loan-to-value.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Get solutions to tailored to your specific needs with equity and mezzanine financing. Thanks to access to high net worth investors and capital sources, we can fund up to $100,000,000 or more.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: With the Small Business Administration, we can structure loans for owner-occupied properties and flagged and non-flagged hotels. Terms are up to 25 years with interest rates starting at 4.5 percent.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities: CMBS loans are backed by placing commercial properties into a pool and then issuing bonds to investors. Receive up to $50,000,000 in funds.
Reach out to us today and speak to our commercial real estate experts to learn more.